Monday, September 14, 2009

Free Cheerios at CVS


I am so excited about this deal, and it's working out really well for me so I wanted to share it with you here. About 2 weeks ago I signed up on the Cheerios website here to enter the "10 in 1 month" promotion. The idea is to lower your cholesterol by 10% by eating Cheerios for 1 month. Each week I receive a coupon link via email for $1 off one original Cheerios cereal.

Each week I print the coupon and take it with me as part of my weekly CVS trip. I purchase the single serve cup of Cheerios for $1...use my coupon... and it's free. So...there you have it....Four free single cups of Cheerios.

I love these small cups because they work great for snacking in the car.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny said...

great idea- soon these will become half of Joshua's diet, so I will remember this!

September 14, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home