Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Mailbox Freebies !!



Here were the goodies in our mailbox this week:

Carnation Full of Flavor Guide to Catering a Holiday Houseful. I was really excited about a few of the recipes found in this booklet, and I may even try the Sunrise Sausage Bake casserole this weekend. This is still available, so click here for my post on how to request yours by mail or download.

Jiffy Mixes Recipe Booklet. This one has tons of recipes, including some especially for camping. This one is still available, too. So click here for my post on how to get your copy.

Curel Lotion Sample and $1 off coupon. Sorry, no longer available.

Eukanuba Dog Food. Coupon for a free bag of dog food (up to 5 lb bag). I'm not sure if they have given out all of the coupons (they were for the first 10,000 to vote on a winning dog video), but you can click here to try.

**Leave a comment and let me know what goodies you received this week!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home