Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Excedrin Extra Strength - Free Sample


Sam's Club is offering free samples of Extra Strength Excedrin. You do not have to be a member of Sam's Club to receive the sample. Click Here to request yours.

I've had several people ask me why I go to the trouble to request free samples, especially when they are usually small and take several weeks to arrive. I have actually found that some of the best coupons come in the packages with the samples. I can't guarantee that you'll always get a coupon, but more often than not, you will.

One tip for those of you that are new at requesting samples -- Create a separate email account through gmail, yahoo, hotmail or other free email site to use for your email address. This will keep your primary email from becoming filled up with solicitations.

Thank you, MomsbyHeart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home