Monday, March 8, 2010

Free Pedometer & Walking DVD from Tylenol






When you join the "Keep Moving" program from Tylenol, they will send you a FREE Pedometer and DVD to get you started.  You'll also have access to their articles, tips and guided workouts.

Click Here for all the details.


**Please note that after you complete the registration form, you may receive a notice that the service is "Temporarily Unavailable".  Be sure to check your email because I did receive a confirmation that my information had been registered and that I would be getting the Pedometer and DVD.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for this it told me registration is temporarily unavailable? Not sure why is the offer over?

March 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happened to me too :(

March 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger SHELLY said...

Hi, Anonymous 1 and 2. ;-) I just got the same message, but then I checked my inbox and I did get the email that says I'm signed up and that they'll be sending the stuff!

March 8, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi Everyone! I just received my confirmation email too, so it looks like the registrations are going thru!

Robin

March 8, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home