Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hamilton Beach Dispensing Blender: $13 from Amazon



I don't know how long it will last (because Amazon prices change so fast..) but in case you missed it last week -- this deal is back at $13





My poor blender is on it's last leg, so with summer smoothie season coming, I'm so excited to see this awesome Amazon markdown.  They currently have this Hamilton Beach 54615 Wavestation Express Dispensing Blender with 48-Ounce Jar, Black for just $13.00 (marked down from $32.00.) PLUS it qualifies for Free Super Saver Shipping.  And check out the reviews! 

I've been trying to decide what to do with my extra Swagbucks that I've earned from my online searches, and I think this may just be it.

Amazon prices change quickly, so please leave a comment if you see that the price has changed, and I'll amend the post.

Thank you, SheSaved.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's $32.20.

March 10, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thank you so much for letting me know....just amended the post.

Robin

March 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home