Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weight Watcher's Smart Ones Entrees: $5 off 10 Printable Coupon ($1.50 each at Kroger)




WOW -- That link changed fast...The coupon is now for $1 off $5 -- Sorry!!
You can still take advange of the Kroger Sale and get 5 @ $1.80 each
with the $1/5 coupon from the link below.


I was just in Kroger today and noticed that their Weight Watcher's Smart Ones Frozen Entrees are on sale for 5 for $10.  Combine this sale with the $5 off 10 printable coupon from here and you'll be able to get 10 meals for $1.50 each

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing something?? I clicked on link, but only coupon offered was $1 off 5.

March 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow..that was just wild. I still had to old link open on my computer when I rec'd your comment. But you are correct. The link has now changed and the coupon is for $1 off 5.

So sorry...but thank you for letting me know.

Robin

March 10, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home