Monday, April 5, 2010

Blockbuster Express - Free Rental Code


You can get a free movie rental from Blockbuster express by using code:

GA13A4

You can also get a B1G1 FREE movie with code:

GA13B3




Common Sense Media

Before renting your movies, be sure to sign up for the Common Sense Media website for great age appropriate movie reviews.   I love this site.  When I registered my child's age I got movie recommendations specifically chosen for her age range.  PLUS  I'm able to search for specific movies.  Not only do they give you precise age recommendations, but you can see their ratings in areas such as:

*Educational Value
*Role Models
*Violence and Scariness
*Language
*Consumerism

..and you can see what other parents and educators are saying about the movie (or book or game).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home