Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday - Mega Swagbucks Day!!


Don't forget that today is Mega Swagbucks day, so be sure to do all your searches through Swagbucks.

If you've not yet joined Swagbucks, it is a great way to get rewarded by just using their search engine.  I will usually get rewarded 2-3 times a day with between 10-15 swagbucks each time.  Collect your Swagbucks
and redeem them for gift cards -- Like from Amazon.

Here's a hint for getting more Swagbucks. -- Download the toolbar.
I usually don't like to add toolbars to my computer, but since I've downloaded the Swagbucks tool bar, I've gotten into the habit of doing all my searches through them.  I am amazed at how quickly my Swagbucks total is growing now that I use it all the time.

.I'm saving up for either a Kindle or the wii Balance Board.  What are you saving your Swagbucks for??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home