Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Sample: Bounty Paper Towels





SORRY - THIS ONE IS GONE!!


Sam's Club is offering a FREE sample of Bounty Paper Towels.  You are not required to be Sam's Club member in order to request your freebie.

Why, you ask -- do I go to the trouble of requesting a free paper towel or two??  I will sum it up in a word:: Coupons!  Free samples usually arrive with a coupon or two, and I've found that on average they are higher in value and with a longer expiration dates than those you can print or find in the paper.

Thank you, MojoSavings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I just tried to obtain my sample and received a message that the offer is no longer available.

June 7, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Jenn..
Thank you for letting me know. I just marked this one as "gone"

have a blessed day.

Robin

June 7, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home