Friday, June 11, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!!!



I am so excited!! I just got awarded 47 SWAGBUCKS!!! Yay..

If you are already a Swagbucks user be sure to do all your searches through Swagbucks -- especially today.  Fridays are "Mega" Swagbucks Days and you are more likely to earn larger denominations of the rewards.

If you have not yet signed up CLICK HERE to do so.  It only takes a second and you can immediately start earning.  I have been using the toolbar to do my searches for about 6 months, and I have already accumulated enough points "swagbucks" to earn over $90 in Amazon gift cards.  This is going to come in so handy when it comes to Christmas Shopping -- And the best part is, all I did was search as I normally do everyday.



Swagbucks has just announced this week, that they will be awarding everyone and extra 50 "bucks" on their birthday.  So be sure to go over to the website, if you haven't already to register you birthday.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home