Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Earn From Home - Swagbucks


If you've been reading the blog for awhile, you've probably heard of Swagbucks.  You may not have fully understood what it's all about or not yet taken a second to sign up, so I wanted to take a minute to tell you about it so you don't miss another day of earning your "Swagbucks".





Swagbucks is an online portal which allows allows you to earn virtual dollars (called "Swagbucks") while searching the internet.  You literally just need to search as you normally would, and you will randomly be awarded Swagbucks in various denominations.




Once you collect a few Swagbucks, they can redeemed for a huge assortment of gifts, gift cards or even Pay Pal cash.  I'm saving my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards to use for Christmas shopping.    (But I have a friend that just got a new laptop --  just from cashing in her Swagbucks)


Here are a few tips that will help you maximize your Swagbucks earnings:

1.  Download the Swagbucks toolbar.  You'll automatically receive a FREE Swagbuck each day just for having it downloaded on your computer.  Once it's there, you can easily use it for your searches.  The more you search, the more chances you'll have to be rewarded with Swagbucks.

2.  Use the Swagbucks search window to navigate around the internet as you normally would.  I have lots of sights "bookmarked", but I've found that when I began accessing them through the Swagbucks search bar, I quickly increased my Swagbucks balance.

3.  Watch for FREE Swag Codes.  Swagbucks often releases codes that can be entered on their website for FREE bucks.  I'll try to post their location when I'm aware of them, but you'll also find them via the message section of the tool bar.

4.  Refer friends.  Swagbucks will reward you for referring others, so sign up and then let your friends know about the program, and you'll earn additional bucks.

5.  This is not scientific (or even confirmed by Swagbucks) but I've found that if I type in a random word each day -- something that I typically wouldn't be searching for -- I'll often get a few bucks.  So type in "lemons" or something odd and see what happens. 

Check out Swagbucks, and let us know what you're saving them for.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home