Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vista Print - 10th Anniversary = 10 Free Items (Just Pay Shipping)





I am a big fan of Vista Print.  They do all my business cards and promotional items with my logo on them.  PLUS..they offer the best deals and freebies.

Vista Print is currently celebrating their 10th Anniversary by offering 10 FREE Products -- you just pay shipping.   Check out all 10Vista Print Free Items, many of which will be great for Back to School.

I think the best Back to School Include:









You can use the 140 FREE Return Address Labels for book labels.



The Free Customized Rubber Stamp with make a great teacher gift.



The FREE Sticky Notes would almost be a great First Day of School Gift for your child's teacher.






And check all the cute styles of FREE Tote bags










...and FREE customizable coffee mugs.

PLUS...Mousepads, Flip Photo Books, and Photo Calendars.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

I just blogged about my idea for the FREE calendar on my blog. Be a Calendar Girl for your hubby!!

July 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home