Friday, May 21, 2010

Groupon - New Awesome Deals Each Day




Groupon.com

I signed up for Groupon a couple of weeks ago, and I can't tell you how much fun it
is to get my daily email and see what the awesome deal for the day is going to be. 
I have been amazed at some of the savings you can receive.

Each deal is geared toward your particular city, so it will vary depending on where you are located.  I don't even live in a city, but I chose the nearest one (Atlanta) because we travel there frequently, and I knew I could still take advantage of some of the offers. 

Here's a few goodies that I've received:



**The other day I had the option to purchase $16 worth of food at Moe's for just $8.  Now that makes eating out affordable.



**Check this one out.  On this particular day the deal was a $35 Kid's Cooking Class at Young Chef's Academy for just $15.  (I'm actually bummed that I read this email too late to take advantage of the deal)



**And here's $250 worth of Get in Shape Boot Camp for $44




**Other deals have included spa packages, event tickets (including Atlanta Symphony at 52% off). 

Just click the box at the top of this post to sign up.  It's FREE and you never
know what kind of deals you are going to get.
Come back and leave a comment and let us know what you think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home