Friday, June 11, 2010

Father's Day Gift Card Deals at CVS



I was browsing thru the CVS ad for next week and it hit me -- I know what my hubby is getting for Father's Day!!

Next week, CVS will have their Sears, Sony & Golfsmith $50 Gift Cards with $10 ECB (limit 2)

So I'm going to get a $50 Golfsmith Card - Receive $10 ECB
(makes it $40)

He can then take his $50 Gift Card straight to the computer and login to EBATES, search for "GolfSmith" to order his new golf club through the EBATES site.  He'll receive 5% cash back on his Entire Purchase PLUS, if I get him to set up his own account, he will receive $5 upon registration.  PLUS, if his order is $75 or more, he will receive FREE Shipping.

EBATES also offers 4% Cash Back from Sears and
3% Cash Back from Sony.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home