Friday, July 16, 2010

Groupon - Awesome Savings Every Day!

Groupon.com


If you haven't yet signed up for Groupon, I highly recommend it.  I look so forward to seeing what awesome deal is going to be in my inbox each day.

Just click the box above to sign up

Groupon's deals are tailored to your closest city, and I've been amazed at some of the things that are offered.  I live about 2 hours from my closest Groupon city (Atlanta) but I can still take advantage of many of the deals that are shown. 

Examples of recent deals for my area include:


$25 (for $52 worth of services) at Nail Talk & Tan


$5 for $15 worth of products from Planet Smoothie


$20 for $50 of dining at SunDial Restaurant


$20 for $50 worth of products from Paper Affair


So don't miss any more deals!!   Click the box at the top of this post and enter your email address to start receiving your offers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Arielle said...

Thanks for the tip, as always! I'll have to check it out.

July 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home