Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Bible in 90 Days - Join in on the Group!


Did you know that by reading just 12 pages a day, you can read the entire Bible in 90 Days?

I don't know how I stumbled upon this blog the other day (I certainly wasn't looking for a Bible reading group) but I found Mom's Toolbox.  Amy over at Mom's Toolbox is a host for "The Bible in 90 Days" reading groups.  She has done this herself several times and has found it to be life-changing. She now blogs about the experience and encourges others on their journey.

If you have never read the Bible (cover-to-cover) it is truly a life changing experience.  It gives you a completely new perspective.

A new reading group is now forming and begins July 5th.  If you are interested in learning more, head over to Mom's Toolbox.  You can join other Mom's as they embark on this journey to encourage each other. 

Amy posts daily insights from the reading and hosts weekly Twitter meetings for the group.  Prayerfully consider joining others in the awesome journey.

I cannot seem to remember the exact verse, but I think it was Christian author D.L. Moody that said - "I study the Bible when I'm preparing to speak to others, but when I read the Bible God speaks to me"

If you decide to join the group, please come back and leave a comment here letting us know that you are embarking on this journey.

**Please note, you are not required to have the "90 days Bible" in order to do this.  You can also just print out the reading guide and use your own Bible.**


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home